Information Form Regarding the Processing of Personal Data
As ALTEK, in the process of your visit and use of the website, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (KVK Law), to enlighten you as a Data Controller and to process your Personal Data that you share with ALTEK during your visit and use of the website, legal reasons, collection methods and within the scope of the KVK Law. We would like to inform you about your rights.
What is the Collection of Your Personal Data and What is the Legal Reason?
Who is the Data Controller?
In terms of your Personal Data you share for the use of the Website, the Data Controller is ALTEK.
What are the Collection, Processing, Purpose and Limits of Your Personal Data?
1. ALTEK fulfills the activities of using the website and processing your Personal Data that you shared during your visit in accordance with the obligations sought in all relevant legislation, especially the KVK Law. In this context, it takes the necessary security measures to securely host your Personal Data and to prevent the unlawful use of your Personal Data.
2. To be able to record, store, preserve, update, change, rearrange in order to continue its services, to the extent permitted by the laws and within the framework of the Turkish Commercial Code, the Turkish Code of Obligations, the Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce and other legislation, especially the KVK Law, disclose, transfer, share, classify, anonymize and process in the ways listed in the KVK Law.
3. Your data in this form is collected as specified and processed for the purposes listed below;
a. Regarding the evaluation and acceptance of the membership application and the signing and implementation of the agreements signed regarding the transactions to be received during the membership period,
b. Carrying out studies on sales and marketing strategies such as the service analysis we have provided from the website, customer satisfaction measurement,
c. In order to take all necessary technical, administrative and legal measures for the protection, copying, backing up and data security of your information, which should be kept within the scope of establishing a commercial relationship as per the current legislation,
d. To the extent permitted by law and for other transactions and purposes where your consent is not sought (legal limits such as official institution request, anonymization of information, etc.), in this context, as ALTEK, we process your Personal Data that you have shared with us through the website, limited to the execution of the above-mentioned purposes and transactions.
At What Limits Is the Transfer of Your Personal Data Made?
As ALTEK, within the above-mentioned purposes;
1. Providing confirmation of the information you have shared for the purpose of performing the service arising from the said contracts, determining your credit limit or sending the product / service shipment to the order address, when necessary to our business partners and service organizations that we receive support in this regard,
2. In order to take all necessary technical, administrative and legal measures for the protection, copying, backing up and data security of your information, which must be kept within the scope of establishing a commercial relationship as per the current legislation,
3. Domestic and international servers and service providers that receive support due to the information technologies used by ALTEK,
4. It can be transferred to necessary and authorized persons and organizations at home and abroad, including but not limited to authorized public institutions/organizations, intermediary service providers providing SMS, e-mail, call center support, and contracted shipping and cargo companies.
What is the Processing Period of Your Personal Data? What Are Your Access Opportunities and Rights?
1. The Personal Data you have shared with ALTEK on the website and for the specified services and transactions will be processed in accordance with the periods required in accordance with the provisions of other legislation, especially the KVK Law, and in any case, for the duration of the legitimate purposes stated in this document.
2. In accordance with the legislation, you can submit the following requests with your application to ALTEK's [email protected] e-mail address;
• Learning whether your personal data is processed or not.
• If your Personal Data has been processed, requesting information about it.
• Learning the purpose of processing your Personal Data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose.
• Knowing the third parties to whom your Personal Data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
• Requesting correction of your Personal Data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed.
• To request the deletion or destruction of your Personal Data, in order to be evaluated within the limits set forth in the legislation, and in the event that the reasons for processing your Personal Data disappear.
• Requesting notification of third parties to whom Personal Data has been transferred, in case of correction, deletion or destruction of your Personal Data.
• You have the right to demand the removal of the damage in case your Personal Data is processed unlawfully and you suffer damage for this reason.
Sign up for our email newsletter